SOUTHOVER GOOD NEIGHBOURS
We are a group of Southover residents offering neighbourly support within Southover. It is for all Southover residents to use, including volunteers. We have all been checked through the National Disclosure & Barring Scheme for your reassurance.
We are happy to be asked for help over a range of tasks including:
- Visits and chats.
- Help with forms
- Walking companion
- Walking and feeding pets while you are away or unwell.
- Minor household tasks, such as putting your bins out, collecting mail
- Light gardening, for example watering plants while you are away.
- Basic computer help including help with online Zoom
- Signposting to other organisations and help